New Litter Tray

The toilet training still continues. Poop is less seen in the rest of the cage but the newspapers seemed to attract his chewing. I guess I need to put more chewy toys for Latte. I decided to recycle the old cage base as the litter box and created a cardboard step to make it easier for him to get to the hay rack. Hopefully he will pee in there too. See the newly cleaned cage below.

[via Webshots]

Latte made some sounds though I'm not sure if he was happy but I guess he was because he popcorned twice under the hay rack. Gee, he could have done it outside and wouldn't hurt his head. Anyway, he laid down after a while and it was the perfect moment to take a photo of him relaxing.

[via Webshots]

I hope to be able to stroke him without him running away from me every time. The best thing about the large cage is that I can clean it even when he's in it. He doesn't seemed bothered by the vinegar smell though. While laying out the newspapers, he kept running under which I had to pat down so he would move away. Time to check out which sort of bedding suits him as boars tend to mark their territory.

0 Wheeks:


 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.