Cage Materials Bought

I finally bought some cage materials for Latte. Took me nearly 3 hours of sourcing for the following: metal racks that are used in the kitchen for hanging stuff, metal rack that is used for holding stuff, 3 packets of cable ties (not sure how many I would need but more is always safe) and a spray bottle. Photos to be uploaded but it's silly to post the materials when I can post the completed cage later, right?

I didn't buy any coroplasts because I was alone and the 8 racks for the cage were effing heavy! I doubt I could handle the large coroplasts (2 for the base) and the heavy racks. I managed to muster enough strength for the white vinegar bottle too.

I don't understand though, why is there so many different types of vinegar?! For the white vinegar, they merely stated "Imitation Vinegar" while in Chinese "白醋" which means white vinegar. -_-' Another bottle stated the something else that slips my mind at this moment because it's nearly 4am now and I can't sleep because it's hot.

I went to check on Latte and he seems to be sleeping soundly, for once. Usually, he would scurry around because of the sounds, maybe it was because I was the only sound and everyone of my family is sleeping soundly, he is less excite/agitated/scared and remains soundly asleep. How I envy him.

I can't get to sleep even though my eyes are tired! GAH!

2 Wheeks:

  1. eisburg said...

    You should post pictures of the Raw materials used.

    It'll have a before and after effect provided the DIY cage is nice.  

  2. WishBoNe said...

    Hmm, I got too excited about building it and forgot to take photos. Hee  


 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.