Bedding Types

Latte's still running away from me. The square coroplast with some old clothes is his new hidding place. I think he loves it since he started using it recently. The cardboard tunnel was his first hidding place but with poop all over. I kept pouring them into the litter bin. Hopefully he'll learn.

I've been looking at other types of bedding that are odour absorbant because as a boar, his pee really is strong. A material that is often used is fleece. Quite expensive, I must say. I won't be able to put it into the washing machine. My mother will freak out.

Other types of bedding could be chopped cardboard, Megazorb, shredded paper (blank ones), VetBed (must be darn expensive) and a few others. I must put those in corners because he likes corners.

0 Wheeks:


 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.