Completed Cage

The cage is done. After 2 hours of struggling with the measurements and re-cutting. The provided coroplasts sold in Popular is too small. I decided to buy 3 large pieces instead of 2. Thank goodness. It wasn't easy because the coroplasts refused to bend even when I slit them halfway.

My hands hurt. My neck is stiff. And finally, with all the struggles and cutting and perspiration and perserverence, it paid off. Sort of. At least it's large and Latte loves running in it except when he's scared. He'd hide under the hay rack. You can see below.


[via Flickr]

He feels safe under it. At least he's eating. I'm still trying to toilet train him. It takes quite some time but with the new cage, I hope he learns and adapt faster since there's a lot of space for him to run now. Except my dad says it's too big. But he'll grow bigger ma. Here's the photo of the new cage.


[via Flickr]

0 Wheeks:


 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.