Toilet Training Begins

I have managed to put Latte in a temporary box while I cleaned his cage. Serious, he loves to escape from my grasp. Took quite a while and this time, I decided that the smell had to go. There is no way the cage should smell. I grabbed him firmly and placed him in the box with his food bowl.

Asked my youngest brother to help me look after him while I washed the cage and prepare some things. As the dish bowl that my friend had bought for me was large enough for him to sit in (for now), I placed some of his poop as a start to toilet training him. I used a smaller bowl for his food and another for the hay. Stole those bowls from my sister as she used to own hamsters. :D

Last night, he jumped in his cage once. I think it's called popcorning. Cool.

Was thinking about getting a hay ball so he could exercise while eating the hay. Besides giving him a treat for letting me carry him, anyone is able to suggest other methods?

0 Wheeks:


 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.