Cage Design Ideas

I've been looking around for cage design ideas. I need to keep Latte's nails filed instead of my attempting to cut them. I will be needing something bricks to help them. Any idea where I can get those as shown below?


[via Cavy Cages forum]

A cage design idea I really like is the one shown below.


[via Cavy Cages forum]

If there is really space, I would be building a larger cage. Guinea pigs tend to need the space to run and exercise a little. Have been doing quite a bit of research on cage designs and so far, the open top cage would be suitable for my case. I don't have cats or dogs.

0 Wheeks:


 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.